Saturday, July 22, 2017

Animal Quest (MS-DOS)



Animal Quest (1991) is a turn-based roguelike animal adventure game for MS-DOS. In this game, you parade around as an animal of your choice. The object of the game is to eat food and get back to your primitive lair in the wood. There are 3 difficulty levels and the game can range from easy as pie to impossible. In this video, I believe I am playing an early shareware version of the game (which is the same version I grew up with). It's a nice time waster and can be fun if you choose moderate difficulty. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase this game anymore. You can, however, download an early build or play it online for free. I'll help you out with that by providing links. Enjoy the video and happy hunting!

Play Animal Quest v4.0 Shareware Online:
https://classicreload.com/animal-quest.html

Download Animal Quest versions here:
https://www.classicdosgames.com/game/Animal_Quest.html

Note: If you download the game, read the description first for some helpful hints I was never aware of.

Longtimenosee Survey:
A) Sup?
B) The environmentalists want to save the animals. Name 3 things animals can do that humans can't.
C) How many animals does it take to build the sun?
D) Name your favorite animal. Divide that animal by 2. Now I'm calling the police.
E) Serious time: Tell me your favorite DOS game memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment